Thursday 10 April 2008

Grumpy

Hmm, I was a bit grumpy yesterday wasn't I? It's probably because I didn't sleep too well the night before. It's a strange feeling when your body is tired but your head just keeps going. ALL NIGHT!

I've been thinking about how I want to get this blog out there. I have an Analytics thing with Google that tells me how many people have been on here and where they are i.e. what city/county. It's odd looking at the cities because I'm sure I don't know people in some of them but who knows where you guys log on to the internet! The world map is pretty cool though, my blog is being read in Great Britain, Ireland, France, South Africa, United States and Australia. Cool!
BUT.. I want more! Please tell people about it, have links to it, whatever - I really want to get this out to as many people as possible. Don't ask me why, I am just going to make it my mission.

The other thing is - don't be afraid to ask questions. You can contact me by
1. Email: liz_ford_1999@yahoo.co.uk
2. Facebook: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=512538596
3. This website.

If you want to ask a really big or personal question then please do so - these things have to be asked and if you want to do it anonymously then please email me. I am not afraid to answer these things. If I can help anyone else out there lessen their fear of breast cancer then that is what I want to do. I was trying to tell myself this afternoon that I had breast cancer to shock myself into believing it but it still wasn't working!

It was a strange day because I was in on my own most of the time and didn't really speak to anyone. Ashley went to see his nan after work and it wasn't until he got home that I realised how much I had missed him and how low I had been feeling all day. I had a good old cry about the usual things that I get upset about now:
Why did this have to happen to me?
I just want to be normal again
Will I ever know what it is like to have energy again?
How much longer do we have to go through this?
Why do we have to do this AND be poor?
etc etc
I felt MUCH better afterwards, even though there aren't really any answers to those questions. :)

Lots of love to all of you
Liz
xxx

No comments: